- Mohamed Ibrahim is Control and instrumentation Director in Dc pro engineering Has 20 years’ experience in the control & Automation Most in District cooling plant in Addition to various industry such as water & Waste water, cement, paper plant , Food & beverage , For last ten years been as designer & system analysts for HVAC & district cooling process.
- He is Certified Energy Manager (CEM) by AEE 2013, has Master of Business Administration, UOW-Dubai 2008 and Bachelor of Electronics & Telecommunication engineering from Arab Academy for Since & Technology, Alexandria – Egypt 1996. Joined Tabreed on November 1999 till December 2004 and transferred to Ian Banham District Energy Division (Tabreed Subsidiary) January 2005 till February 2006 as Senior Industrial control Engineer in Dc Pro Engineering the world lead designer in district cooling.
- He is President elect in ASHRAE Falcon Chapter ,UAE. section president of ISA (International Society of Automation) , EES and Member of UAE Society of Engineers.
- ASHRAE Chapter Service Award
- ASHRAE Blue, Red and Green Ribbon for his service as membership promotion
- ASHRAE High Five award Research promotion
- Recipient of GE Fanuc’s Automation Explorer award for his outstanding achievements in the advancement of automation technology